Klum House Fremont Tote Kit
This tote is the perfect crossbody bag for all your carrying needs–from city styles to outdoor adventures. In this complete kit you’ll learn how to make a durable and stylish waxed canvas & leather bag at home using your sewing machine.
Designed by Ellie Lum of Klum House, the Fremont Tote combines fashion and function into the ultimate crossbody bag. Your design features a zipper top closure, interior and exterior pockets, natural canvas lining, a sturdy crossbody strap, and leather handles. (Finished dimensions: 10.5″ H x 11″ W x 5″ D)
This project is a fulfilling creative pursuit and your kit includes clear, easy-to-follow instructions from Ellie so you can create with confidence. To complete this project you’ll need a home sewing machine**, a few extra tools, and a bit of creative courage! You’ve got this. Enjoy all your summer travels (near and far) with this stylish, high-quality tote you’ll be proud to flaunt.
This kit includes:
- Access to step-by-step video instructions led by Ellie Lum of Klum House (access link provided on the front of the printed instruction booklet)
- Tools and materials curated for you, by Ellie
The tools & materials included in this kit:
- Pre-cut waxed canvas
- Pre-cut natural canvas lining
- Three spools of all-purpose thread
- Pre-cut and hole punched leather
- Metal double-cap rivets
- Chicago screws
- 14″ Brass YKK zipper
- Metal O-rings and D-rings
- Sew-in “I MADE THIS” label
- Fremont Tote instruction booklet
- One 3/32″ Drive Punch to make rivet holes in the fabric**
- One 3/16″ Drive Punch Chicago screw holes in fabric**
*If you don’t have these essential add-ons at home be sure to add them to your cart!
**This kit does NOT include a sewing machine. An at-home sewing machine is essential in completing this project.
- Beginner to Intermediate
- Make Time:
- An afternoon
- Kit Type:
- Artisan Kit