Leather Sandal Making Materials
Try your hand and crafting two or three sets of sandals side-by-side with Rachel Corry of Rachel Sees Snail Shoes in our Premium Leather Sandal Making Workshop by purchasing additional sets of sandal making supplies. Try a new shape or color of leather, bring friends together to make for a crafter’s night, or craft additional pairs of sandals as gifts.
If you’re interested in more of Rachel’s instructions and patterns, check out Rachel’s book titled The Sandalmaking Workshop so you can continue creating leather sandals you’ll keep or give away!
The materials included in this materials kit:
- Leather of your choice (natural, medium brown, or chestnut)*, in two weights
- Pair of soles
- Pair heel bases, in your choice of size
- Brass collar buttons
- Iron clinching nails
- Antique brass double cap rivets
- Beige shoe lace
- Natural brass center bar buckle
- *The chestnut leather is firmer than the natural and medium brown leathers. If you are brand new to working with leather, Rachel suggests starting with the natural or medium brown leather as it’s a bit easier to work.
- IMPORTANT: You will need to use a tabletop sander or work with a local cobbler in order to finish your sandals. The reason for this is to sand and trim down the edges for a more smooth sandal. Be sure to plan your project timeline with this in mind.
- This listing is intended to accompany Rachel’s full workshop. Purchasing this add-on listing by itself will not allow access to Rachel’s digital workshop videos, or include all the materials sent in the full Premium Leather Sandal Making Workshop.
- Due to the nature of this product, shipping is limited to the US and Canada only and is not eligible for any free shipping promotions.
To learn more about Rachel and our Premium Leather Sandal Making Workshop explore our Featured Maker Page.
You may also like…
Leather & Woodworking - Studio Tools & Books
The Sandalmaking Workshop Book by Rachel Corry
Leather & Woodworking - Digital Classes
Leather Sandal Making Digital Class
Fiber Art - Workshops
Pibione Tapestry Weaving Workshop
Leather & Woodworking - Premium Workshops
Leather Sandal Making Premium Workshop