Marbled Leather Wallet Kit
Create an elegant, marbled wallet with a magnetic snap closure, rivets, and vegetable-tanned leather. This is an add-on to the Fabric & Leather Marbling Premium Workshop with Natalie Stopka. This bundle includes access to a digital class with Ellie Lum, founder of Klum House. Ellie shares how to assemble the wallet, set rivets, and set a magnetic snap closure. Upon purchase, find your workshop video in your Workshop Gallery.
The materials in our leather wallet kit:
- Leather tan wallet
- Pre-cut and hole-punched tan leather wallet piece
- Seven small double-cap rivets in brass
- Magnetic snap in brass, 14mm
- Written instructions
- Access to detailed digital class on how to assemble the wallet
- Washi tape in black, 10yds
- Carrageenan, 1oz
- Aluminum sulfate, 1oz
- This project will require a dot anvil (not included here) or hard surface to set the rivets. Holes are pre-punched, so a drive punch is not needed. If you joined us for Leather Belt Bag Workshop with Ellie Lum, a dot anvil was provided in the kit.
Note: This listing is intended to accompany Natalie Stopka’s Fabric & Leather Marbling Premium Workshop. Purchasing this add-on listing by itself will not allow access to Natalie’s digital workshop or include all the materials in the original workshop.
Learn more about the details of this project on Natalie Stopka’s Featured Maker Page.
We're sorry that this kit is sold out. We'd love to reach out to you from our wait list when it's available again:
Out of stock