Macrame Landscape Workshop
With our macramé wall hanging kit, you’ll create a gorgeous mountainscape using only yarn. This workshop, led by artist Rachel Breuklander of The Lark’s Head Shop, shows you how to build a macramé landscape wall hanging through simple combinations of classic knots.
The best part? You don’t need to be well-versed in macramé to create this beautiful landscape. The beginner-friendly techniques, and Rachel’s expert guidance, make learning the craft oh-so-easy. When you’re done, you’ll have a colorful new conversation piece for your wall and the ability to tie lark’s head and square knots like a pro.
This workshop includes:
- A detailed, digital workshop by Rachel Breuklander
- A live and recorded Maker Chat Q&A for our community to join in creative conversation
- Tools and materials to make a macrame landscape wall hanging
The specialty tools and materials in our landscape macramé wall hanging kit include:
- 175 feet of natural cotton cord
- 75 feet of rosé cotton cord
- 75 feet of currant cotton cord
- 25 feet of honey cotton cord
- Wooden dowel
- Fabric scissors
- Yarn needle
- Biodegradable comb
- 4-inch S hooks
- Washi tape
- 60-inch soft measuring tape
Learn more about the details of this project on Rachel’s Featured Maker Page.