More Paper Stars: Étoile
The pearlescent white of this cardstock creates a dreamy trio of paper stars that add a sprinkle of ethereal décor to any space. This is an add-on for the Paper Star Lantern Workshop with Zahra Ammar, and when combined with the original kit, includes enough materials to create three additional paper stars. In the original workshop, Zahra shares how to transfer designs, cut, glue, and assemble the elegant celestial lanterns.
This paper star lantern kit includes:
- Cardstock in Étoile (pearlescent white), 286gsm in the following sizes:
- Five sheets of 8″ x 9″, [finished star dimensions ~7.5” x 8.6″]
- Five sheets of 10″ x 11″, [finished star dimensions ~9.3″ x 10.7″]
- Five sheets of 12″ x 12″, [finished star dimensions ~10.2″ x 11.75″]
- Cotton thread in gold, 16yd
- Four sheets vellum paper, 8.5″ x 11″
- Two sheets black carbon tracing paper, 9″ x 13″
- Embroidery floss in gold, 16yd
Note: This listing is intended to accompany Zahra Ammar’s workshop. Purchasing this add-on listing by itself will not allow access to Zahra Ammar’s digital class or include all the materials in the original workshop.
Learn more about the details of this project on Zahra Ammar’s Featured Maker Page.
We're sorry that this kit is sold out. We'd love to reach out to you from our wait list when it's available again:
Out of stock