Moisturizing Lotion Bar
Ashley Marie’s recipe for rich lotion bars are full of the natural ingredients and are the perfect moisturizing treat post-bubble bath. These sweet orange citrus circular batches (topped with your favorite aromatics) are made for sharing.
In our full premium workshop, Ashley Marie shares the importance of using natural ingredients that benefit your skin. Massage over your skin for a wonderful and luxurious moisturizing sensation.
This workshop includes:
- A detailed, digital workshop by Ashley Marie LeBaron
- A live Maker Chat Q&A for our community to join in creative conversation (following the event, a recording will be posted on her workshop page)
- Tools and materials from artisan suppliers to make 12 lotion bars, curated for you, by Ashley Marie
Specialty Tools & Materials:
- Sweet orange essential oil
- Circular lotion bar mold
- Coconut oil
- Cocoa Butter
- Mango Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Disposable gloves
If buying without our full premium workshop, then you will need the following additional tools to complete this project:
- Immersion Blender
- 2 qt Sauce Pan
- 3 qt Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- 64oz Measuring Cup
Note: This listing is intended to accompany Ashley Marie’s full kit. Purchasing this add-on listing by itself will not allow access to Ashley Marie’s digital soap workshop video, or include all the materials sent in the full premium workshop.
Due to the nature of this product, shipping is limited to the US and Canada only.