Lucia Wool Yarn
$6.00 – $27.00
Our Lucia yarn is a pure 100% wool in a chunkier Aran weight. This is truly a special yarn in that it is both a pure natural fiber but spun in a way that leaves it soft and gentle to the touch – its weight and worsted quality makes it easy to work with for a variety of projects. Stitching up beautifully, Lucia gets softer with time.
Batch dyed using natural dyes, yarns may vary in shade of color and may feature unique heathering. Lucia comes to us from our mill in Italy where it’s small batch dyed, spun on machines dating back to the 1920s, and produced on demand for Crafter. The unusual milling process gives each ball of yarn a slightly irregular thickness and nice spring to the touch.
- 100 meters / 109 yards
- 100% wool
- Dyed using natural dyes
- Needle size/tension: ~US 6-8 (4.0mm – 5.0mm)
- Crochet hook size: ~4.0mm – 5.5mm
Care: hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry
- Our Colorful Granny Square Bag Workshop and Colorful Granny Square Blanket Kit include colors: Cream, Light Seafoam Green, Dark Green, Lilac, Grapefruit and Yellow.
- Our Cream Granny Squares Bag Workshop and Cream Granny Square Blanket Kit includes all colors in Lucia Cream.
- Our Tapetis Cowl Pattern comes with a recommendation for Cream, Fawn & Bark.