Lake Reflections Needle Felting Kit
Everyone who sees this beautiful wool landscape falls in love with it. This is an “advanced beginner” or “intermediate” kit. It is not much harder than our beginner hoop landscapes but it does help to have a little flat felting experience before you dive in. This kit comes with a frame. Leave it unfinished, or you can paint or stain it if you prefer.
Makes a great gift for a crafty friend or family member, or treat yourself and enjoy creating something beautiful. Display it in a special place or give it away – nothing says “I love you” like handmade art.
Felting time: 4+ hrs. depending on individual felting speed
This felting kit includes:
- Instruction Booklet with general needle felting info + pictures of every step
- Link to video instructions (highly recommended!)
- Three color-coded felting needles in a handy paper tube
- Three types of felting wool
- Prefelt backing (our thin Felter’s Base)
- Pine wood picture frame (11×11 inches)
You will also need:
- Glue to secure the picture to the backer board once it is finished. Hot glue is recommended.
- A mat to use as a work surface
We're sorry that this kit is sold out. We'd love to reach out to you from our wait list when it's available again:
Out of stock