English Ivy Paper Foliage Digital Pattern
Artist Corrie Beth Hogg creates life-like paper foliage for the home. Using the same tools & materials as our original Handcrafted Paper Foliage Workshop, create with us to make a newly released trailing English ivy plant. Be sure to join us for Corrie Beth’s original video to master her plant-making skills.
Suggested Learning: Handcrafted Paper Foliage Workshop
Suggested Tools & Materials:
- our full Paper Foliage workshop kit OR
- 5x 8.5×11″ pieces of text weight paper in ivy green
- 12x paper wrapped floral wire in 20 & 24 gauge
- dark green floral tape roll
- soft white colored pencil
Note: This ivy pattern follows the same technique to create floral wire branches and attach leaves as the black gold philodendron, and follows the colored pencil technique to make leaf veins as the silver dollar eucalyptus.