Waxed Canvas & Leather Crossbody Materials Kit
Make a crossbody bag in your choice of main waxed canvas colors. This is an add-on for the Waxed Canvas & Leather Crossbody Bag with Klum House, and includes all materials needed but does not include any tools. In the original workshop, Klum House Founder Ellie Lum teaches how to sew heavy-duty fabrics on a home sewing machine, work with leather, and set rivets. The bundle is perfect for those who want to create a second (or third!) crossbody bag.
Materials included in the waxed canvas & leather crossbody bag kit:
- Waxed canvas fat quarter in either Gray, Field Tan, or Midnight Forest; 18 x 31″
- Canvas lining fat quarter, 18 x 31″
- Tan leather strap, pre-cut
- Brass zipper, 12″
- Five medium double-cap rivets in brass
- Small double-cap rivet in brass
- Tan leather zipper pull
- Four tan leather washers
- 2 tan leather tabs
- “I Made This” label
- Two spools of thread
- Paper template
- This project will require a drive punch and dot anvil (included in the original Waxed Canvas & Leather Crossbody Bag Workshop).
Purchasing this add-on listing by itself will not allow access to Ellie’s Waxed Canvas & Leather Crossbody Bag Workshop Video or include all the materials in the workshop.
Learn more about the details of this project on Ellie Lum’s Featured Maker Page.