Bookbinding Materials Kit: Original Forest Green & Cobalt Blue
Create two additional hand-bound books in the original forest green & cobalt blue workshop colorway. This materials kit features heavyweight card stock, waxed linen thread, and ribbon in bold, rich hues.
This is an add-on for the Bookbinding: Hand-Stitching Workshop with Bari Zaki, and includes additional materials to bind two more beautiful books. In the original workshop, Bari gives an in-depth tutorial on French Link stitch and Diamond stitch—two hand stitching techniques for non-adhesive bindings—as we learn how to bind a book.
This listing includes:
- Two sheets heavyweight cardstock paper in Forest Green
- One sheet heavyweight cardstock paper in Cobalt Blue
- 40 sheets sulphite drawing paper in white, 8 x 12″
- 12 sheets sulphite drawing paper in white, 7 x 10″
- Waxed linen thread in Mint Green and White, 10y each
- Black striped cotton ribbon
- White cover card stock sheet, 2 x 7″
- Double tack mounting archival film
- Drafting dots
Note: This listing is intended to accompany Bari Zaki’s Bookbinding: Hand Stitching Workshop. Purchasing this add-on listing by itself will not allow access to Bari’s digital workshop or include all the materials in the original workshop.
Learn more about the details of this project on Bari Zaki’s Featured Maker Page.
- Make Time:
- An afternoon
- Kit Type:
- Workshop Extension