Bookbinding Materials Kit: Library Colorway
Back in stock! Our additional colorways for hand-stitching were incredibly popular, we are rekitting this add-on now but due to supply chain delivery times, this kit (plus your main workshop) will ship end of August if purchased today.
For the classic academic type. Create hand-stitched books in smokey grey and scarlet red hues, with a touch of black, denim grey, and mint green. This is an add-on for the Bookbinding: Hand-Stitching Workshop with Bari Zaki, and includes additional materials to bind two more beautiful books. In the original workshop, Bari gives an in-depth tutorial on French Link stitch and Diamond stitch—two hand stitching techniques for non-adhesive bindings—as we learn how to bind a book.
This listing includes:
- Two sheets heavyweight cardstock paper in Dark Grey
- One sheet heavyweight cardstock paper in Scarlet
- 40 sheets sulphite drawing paper in white, 8 x 12″
- 12 sheets sulphite drawing paper in white, 7 x 10″
- Waxed linen thread in Mint Green and Denim, 10y each
- Black striped cotton ribbon
- White card stock sheet, 2 x 7″
- Double tack mounting archival film
- Drafting Dots
Note: This listing is intended to accompany Bari Zaki’s Bookbinding: Hand Stitching Workshop. Purchasing this add-on listing by itself will not allow access to Bari’s digital workshop or include all the materials in the original workshop.
Learn more about the details of this project on Bari Zaki’s Featured Maker Page.
- Make Time:
- An afternoon
- Kit Type:
- Workshop Extension