Black Leather Belt Bag Kit
For those of us who love a bit of drama, create a leather belt bag with two pre-cut pieces of leather in a rich black and corresponding hardware in antique brass. This is an add-on to the Leather Belt Bag workshop with Ellie Lum of Klum House, and includes all materials needed but does not include any tools. With an assembly of only rivets, this leather belt bag requires no sewing!
The materials in our leather belt bag kit:
- Black leather main piece, pre-cut
- Black leather strap, ¾ x 70″
- Center bar buckle in antique brass, ¾”
- Seven medium double-cap rivets in antique brass
- Magnetic snap rivet in antique brass, 14mm
- Pattern template
- Digital download with written instructions
- This project will require a dot anvil (included in the original tan Leather Belt Bag Kit) to set the rivets and a drive punch.
Purchasing this add-on listing by itself will not allow access to Ellie’s Leather Belt Bag Workshop Video or include all the materials in the workshop.
Learn more about the details of this project on Ellie Lum’s Featured Maker Page.